Carlin East, Nevada
- On May 30 Ethos announced that it had purchased 1,650,000 shares of Carlin Type Holdings Ltd. (Canada, “CTH”, private), which owns 100% of Ridgeline (USA sub)
- CTH/Ridgeline is run by Chad Peters, a geologist who lives in Winnemucca, Nevada
- CTH/Ridgeline is earning into 100% of the Carlin East, the Swift and the Selena project
- Carlin East: finalizing targeting, drilling in 2019
- Swift: lower plate exploration
- Selena: focus on newly identified oxide Au structural target
Please go to the project’s website for all the current information.
Related News Releases
July 23, 2019Vancouver, BC – July 23, 2019, Ethos Gold Corp. (“Ethos” or the “Company”) (TSXV:ECC) (OTCQB: ETHOF) is pleased to announce that Ridgeline Minerals Corp. (“Ridgeline”) has commenced drilling at its Carlin-East project. Ethos holds an...
Ethos commences drilling of Carlin-type gold target at Iron Point, Nevada, and adds a fourth hole to test southern extension of target
June 18, 2019 Vancouver, BC – June 18, 2019, Ethos Gold Corp. (“Ethos” or the “Company”) (TSXV:ECC) (OTCQB: ETHOF) is pleased to announce that it has commenced its maiden drill program at Iron Point, 22 miles east of Winnemucca, Nevada. The primary target...
May 30, 2019Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - May 30, 2019) - Ethos Gold Corp. (TSXV: ECC) (OTCQB: ETHOF) ("Ethos" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has purchased 1,650,000 common shares or approximately 8.0% of Carlin Type...