Iron Point, Nevada
- Ethos can earn a 50% undivided interest in the gold and silver rights at the 13,300 acre Iron Point property by spending CDN$ 5 million over three years, including a minimum expenditure of CDN $1.0 million in the first year. Following the earn-in, a 50-50 joint venture will be formed between Ethos and Victory, exclusive to the gold and silver rights. Victory Metals will retain a 100% interest in the near surface, widespread vanadium rights at Iron Point, which were demonstrated in Victory’s recent drilling.
- Iron Point is located at the intersection of the Battle Mountain and Getchell Gold Trends, and on trend from several high-grade, world-class gold mines including Twin Creeks, Getchell/Turquoise Ridge, and Marigold (see Figure 1 below).
- Recent fossil analysis has established that the Comus Formation at Iron Point previously mapped as Upper Plate is definitively Lower Plate and correlatable with the Roberts Mountain and Popovich Formations, units highly prospective for large Carlin style deposits.
- Previous drilling by Dr. Hennigh in the 1990’s at Iron Point intersected anomalous gold values across Upper and Lower Plate stratigraphy near a recumbent fold hinge, as well as Carlin type gold mineralization at the interpreted range front, possibly smeared fault gouge. Significant gold has also been sampled in surface trenches, interpreted to be leakage from deeper levels. Further some of the strongest gold pathfinder element geochemistry in Nevada is present at Iron Point.
- Based on this work a Lower Plate hosted Carlin style target has been identified by Dr. Hennigh at Iron Point. Ethos plans to commence a drill program shortly to test this target.
Related News Releases
Ethos Completes First Deep Drilling at Iron Point, Nevada, Encounters Significant Anomalous Gold Mineralization in Lower Plate Stratigraphy
Vancouver, BC – October 2, 2019, Ethos Gold Corp. (“Ethos” or the “Company”) (TSXV:ECC) (OTCQB: ETHOF) is pleased to announce results from its Phase 1 drill program at Iron Point, 22 miles east of Winnemucca, Nevada. While Iron Point has received...
Ethos to drill Carlin style gold target at Iron Point, Nevada in 50% Earn-In with Victory Metals and adds Dr. Quinton Hennigh as Technical Consultant
May 17, 2019 Vancouver, BC -- May 17, 2019, Ethos Gold Corp. ("Ethos" or the "Company") (TSXV:ECC) (OTCQB: ETHOF) is pleased to announce that it has executed an earn-in agreement with Victory Metals Ltd. ("Victory") (TSXV:VMX) under which Ethos will...