100% (earn in): Interest in the 4500 Hectare (45 km2) Campbell Lake Gold Project
Campbell Lake Gold-VMS, Ontario
- A ~10km long prospective alteration corridor was identified by Ontario Government bedrock mapping initiatives in the area from the late 1970’s (Report 251).
- Extensive sulphide mineralization is described near a regionally significant mafic volcanic – metasedimentary contact zone with reports of significant alteration “sericite schist” along the trend.
- The property hosts numerous shear zone and iron formation hosted gold prospects associated with Pb and Ag minerals. Reports suggest the enveloping folded iron formation may exceed 90m thick.
- No modern exploration work has been reported in over 60 years despite prospective geology and relatively good access.
- Ethos is currently completing a high resolution airborne magnetic survey and acquiring detailed satellite imagery this Fall and follow up prospecting and sampling Is expected to begin in the spring of 2021.
Planned Work Program
- Ethos is completing a high resolution airborne magnetic survey and acquiring detailed satellite imagery.
- Follow up prospecting and sampling is expected to begin in the spring of 2021 designed to ground truth geophysical targets and reports of alteration and surface mineralization from previous government sources.
- Ethos can earn a 100% interest in Campbell Lake by making the following cash and share payments at its option:
- Cash payment of $10k and 600k shares upon signing.
- 600k shares on completion and evaluation of airborne geophysical survey.
- 600k shares at 12 months.
- 1.8 million shares at 24 months.