100% (earn-in) interest in the 2,228 ha (22.8 km2)
Fairchild Lake Gold Project, Ontario
- The property covers a 15km long segment of the regionally significant Kashawogama Lake Shear Zone (KLSZ).
- Previous government mapping initiatives describe the KLSZ as a brittle – ductile high strain zone that separates granitoid rocks in the north from mafic volcanic and sedimentary rocks in the south.
- Coarse conglomerate rock units are noted within the core of the shear zones and the Ethos technical team has tentatively interpreted these units as “Timiskaming-like” in appearance, thereby reinforcing the KLSZ as a potentially important structure for hosting gold mineralization.
- This is the diagnostic structural setting for orogenic (vein hosted) gold deposits that occur in the Superior Province of Ontario and elsewhere.
Planned Work Program
Ongoing desktop research reviews of available data is currently being completed by the Ethos technical team and priority structural and stratigraphic targets are being generated for field follow-up in the spring of 2021. The initial field program will consist of ground truthing of priority targets as well as comprehensive prospecting along the length of the Kashawagama Lake Shear Zone in hopes of generating trench and drill targets for Q4 2021.
- Ethos can earn a 100% interest in Fairchild Lake Gold Project by making the following cash and share payments at its option:
- Cash payment of $5k and 500k shares upon signing.
- 500k shares at 9 months.
- 500k shares at 18 months.