100% (earn in): Interest in 8,172 Hectare (82 km2) Gaffney Gold Property
- The project is situated in the Eastern Cordillera Gold belt.
- Linear trends (+6 Km and +4km) of high-tenor gold-in-soil geochemical anomalies with soil values up to 2.95 g/t gold.
- Soil anomalies including silver; arsenic; antimony – pathfinders for orogenic gold deposits.
- With good access initial field work will be relatively low cost.
Planned Work Program
- Ethos plans to complete the following work program during Q4 2020 to Q3 2021:
- Mapping, prospecting and sampling program.
- Infill soil survey.
- Lidar survey.
- Aeromagnetic survey.
- Follow-up trenching or (short-hole) auger drilling campaign.
- Ethos can earn a 100% interest in Gaffney by making the following cash and share payments:
- Cash payment of $15k and 600k shares upon signing.
- 600k shares at 12 months.
- 600k shares at 24 months.
- 600k shares at 36 months.