100% (earn in) interest in 3350 ha (33.5km2) located on New World Island, approximately 65 km north of Gander, Newfoundland. These projects are contiguous and have good access via paved and gravel roads and trails.
- 115km2 property in geological belt that is host to several gold discoveries including Marthon Gold’s Valentine Lake project.
- Visible gold identified in bedrock over a structural corridor of more than 5 km. Reported high-grade assays from grab samples included 346 g/t, 245 g/t, 127 g/t and 99.7 g/t gold.
- Gold mineralization is present in veining and stockwork fracturing with significant quartz, sulfides, and visible gold.
- Five gold prospects were identified in 2002 where grab samples returned gold assays including 99.2 g/t, 104.3 g/t, and 127 g/t, 3.1 g/t, 3.5 g/t, 7.5g/t, 9.1 g/t, and 10.4 g/t.
- 28km of prospective strike at Toogood property.