100% (earn in) interest in 11,825 ha (118km2) located on New World Island, approximately 65 km north of Gander, Newfoundland. These cover a strike length of over 28km and have good access via paved and gravel roads and trails.
- 118km2 property in geological belt that is host to several gold discoveries including Marthon Gold’s Valentine Lake project.
- Visible gold identified in bedrock over a structural corridor of more than 5 km. Reported high-grade assays from grab samples included 346 g/t, 245 g/t, 127 g/t and 99.7 g/t gold.
- Gold mineralization is present in veining and stockwork fracturing with significant quartz, sulfides, and visible gold.
- Five gold prospects were identified in 2002 where grab samples returned gold assays including 99.2 g/t, 104.3 g/t, and 127 g/t, 3.1 g/t, 3.5 g/t, 7.5g/t, 9.1 g/t, and 10.4 g/t.
- 28km of prospective strike at Toogood property.